Monday, August 15, 2016

Wordless

How many words does it take to say, "I love you"?

I was gently awakened by his hand on my hip. At first I thought maybe one of the kids needed something and he was tagging me in (usually he is their go-to helper, but some nights he's too tired and taps me to help out). Soon, however, I realized that there were no kids in the room—only him and me.

I figured this out because his hand drifted from my hip inside my pajama pants, tickling the edges of my pubic hair. Then it slid a bit further in, and a little more, until he was able to fit a finger between my closed thighs.

They didn't stay closed for long; I rolled toward him and opened my legs invitingly, which he took full advantage of. I lay there panting for a few minutes as he quickly brought me to a heightened state of arousal. My head turned in his direction and we began to kiss—softly at first, but the passion in our lips soon matched the vigor of his finger's attention to my clit.

I gasped into his mouth as I came, my hips swiveling hard against his relentless hand. My hand reached for him, freeing him from his boxers, and I began to stroke his shaft, feeling it grow from semi-erect to fully hard between my fingers. Shuddering a few more times in reverberation of my climax, I rolled over more to face him entirely, still tugging on his fattened cock. He lifted his hand from my crotch to my breasts and squeezed; he knows exactly how I like to be touched there, and I shivered once more as he coaxed another flutter of climactic echoes through my body.

I was hungry for him, and I crawled under the covers to find my meal. I pulled his boxers down to his thighs and grasped his stiff shaft once more, stroking it as I placed my lips around him. I worked his head as I knew he likes it, then eased lower, accepting more and more across my tongue. I began to bob my head, sucking harder and virtually jacking him off with just my jaw. My senses were flooded with him: the feel of his skin running rapidly between my cheeks; the musky smell of his groin; the soft, muffled sounds of his moans; the taste of his pre-cum, his sweat, and his natural aromas blending on my tongue.

He had no reason to hold back, and my suckling brought him off quickly. His shaft thickened between my lips, warning me of his approaching orgasm, and then he came into my mouth. I accepted his hot load, continuing to bob and suck as I knew he wasn't nearly done. Spurt after spurt erupted, some gathering in my cheek, some drooling down his shaft and into his hair.

I slowed my efforts as he began to shrink, licking the tip of his head one more time and then swallowing my mouthful. I climbed out from beneath the duvet, instinctively wiping my mouth with my wrist and then nestling into the crook of his extended arm.

We cuddled for a while, both drifting in and out of that blissful after-sex-pre-sleep. Soon I rolled away from him, freeing his arm that he could sleep on the side as he prefers, and we both entered a slumber enriched by our physical and emotional satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post ads or links to retail sites, unless the product linked to is referred to in my post. Also, please keep the tone civil and respectful.