Friday, June 17, 2016

Review: Anal Fantasy Ass-Gasm Cockring Plug

As you may already know, hubby really likes ass-play. Whether I'm pegging him, diddling his hole while sucking him off, or just toying around, he loves it when I've slipped something in the back door.

When I saw the Anal Fantasy Ass-Gasm Cockring Plug, I knew we had to give it a try.

This toy is made with 100% silicone, and the quality is top-notch. It has a smooth, almost silky texture, and there are no "seams" or mold lines to get rough. It's a rich black color, which is plenty masculine for men who are more picky about such things.

The idea is that it has a large-ish prostate probe, connected to a cock-ring. The probe is big enough to stay in hubby's hole without being held there; it's bigger than most of the prostate probes I've ever seen before. As such, it can be a little difficult getting inside him, and he hasn't been able to get it in all by himself even with generous lubrication. For us, this is definitely a two-person toy.

The cock-ring attachment can stretch a little, to allow it to be put in place around his cock after inserting the probe; however, we're both a little nervous about stretching it to the point that it would snap (even though nothing suggests that we should be), so we usually put it on him before inserting the probe. The ring is obviously just one size, which happens to fit hubby very well when fully erect and/or stretched around his balls as well—though it is the slightest bit loose over just his shaft when he's only half-hard. I recommend fitting the balls through the ring as well, to maximize the effectiveness of the ring.

Once inside him, the shape and fit of the probe is perfect—he says it's not painful or even a strain, like some larger butt plugs can be, but is plenty big enough for ample stimulation. Because it is (usually) attached to his erect cock, every movement of his shaft translates into a tug or shift of the probe, giving him all the more action in back. When he's wearing this and thrusting into me, he says it's like it amplifies the sensations of how good it feels to be in me (almost like an extension of me probing him, he says). That's pretty awesome!

We've found another creative use for it: once when I was on top, we were both ready for him to achieve orgasm and not be delayed, so I slipped the cock-ring part off of him but left the probe inside. As I rode him, I held onto the ring and pulled gently, increasing the pressure and stimulation in his ass while I slid up and down on his shaft. Little by little I withdrew the probe as he approached his climax, much like we would do with anal beads. He said afterward that this new twist was amazing, and we've tried it another couple of times since.

We both really like the Ass-Gasm, and it comes out of the toy box frequently.  The quality is great, and even with extensive use it appears to be holding up well. The question of ring size may be an issue, as it doesn't offer anything in terms of options; it either fits or it doesn't. But if the fit is right, and a little additional attention in the back gets him off better, I highly recommend the Ass-Gasm!

I give it four out of five "Os," holding out the last because of the size question. Otherwise, I find it to be perfect for what it is supposed to do. (And if you like this review, check out all of My Reviews.)

Buy the Anal Fantasy Ass-Gasm Cockring Plug:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post ads or links to retail sites, unless the product linked to is referred to in my post. Also, please keep the tone civil and respectful.