Monday, August 29, 2016

An Eventful Evening Re-Release!

My short fiction piece, An Eventful Evening (formerly entitled Sole Witness) has been re-released! It's the direct sequel to Office Meeting Blowjob (with events that occur on the same day).

The new version includes some new content and a full revision/re-edit of the old content; it also has a new cover ( <-- over there) and a much better layout.

Also, this is my third title to be available in a print copy! You can order a print copy of it here: http://amzn.to/2bzNfHs (and, those who buy the print version through Amazon can also get the digital edition for free, using Kindle Matchbook!)

This is the THIRD re-release of my books/stories that I will do; I'm to re-releasing ALL of my existing books over the coming weeks, with new covers, revised content, and print editions—all building up to the release of my next story, Freaky Family Fun, which will be a full novella available this fall.

If you have already purchased In Conference, then An Eventful Evening should automatically update for you. Otherwise, you can but your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post ads or links to retail sites, unless the product linked to is referred to in my post. Also, please keep the tone civil and respectful.