Thursday, August 11, 2016

Teacher Conference Kink re-release!

My short fiction piece, Teacher Conference Kink (formerly entitled In Conference) has been re-released!

The new version includes a bit of new content and a full revision of the old content; it also has a new cover ( <-- over there) and a much better layout.

Also, this is my second title to be available in a print copy! You can order a print copy of it here: http://amzn.to/2ajVNAU (and, those who buy the print version through Amazon can also get the digital edition for free, using Kindle Matchbook!)

This is the second re-release of my books/stories that I will do; as I've mentioned before, I plan to re-release ALL of my existing books over the coming months, with new covers, revised content, and print editions—all building up to the release of my next story, Freaky Family Fun, which will be a full novella.

If you have already purchased In Conference, then Teacher Conference Kink should automatically update for you. Otherwise, you can but your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post ads or links to retail sites, unless the product linked to is referred to in my post. Also, please keep the tone civil and respectful.