Thursday, July 23, 2015

A new story, and other news

Okay, okay... so I'm not very good at posting regularly. Sorry!

Here's some news, though: first of all, I've just put up a new story at the Kindle Store, called Office Meeting. It's an "Angie" story, and a short one, about an encounter Angie had with her boss when she was worried her job was in jeopardy. You can find it here:


Next: I've been working hard on several other stories: a sequel to Kissing Cousins, another (much longer) Angie story about the road trip that she and Marie took together, and the beginning of a new series called "Angie's Taboo Diaries." I can't wait to finish these up and post them! I'll let you know when they are available.

Finally, I have several great products that I want to review soon. I'll try to get one of them reviewed in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post ads or links to retail sites, unless the product linked to is referred to in my post. Also, please keep the tone civil and respectful.