Monday, June 13, 2016

News about books

In addition to continuing writing, I've been working on some other major things with my existing books:

  • Refreshed cover designs
  • New/updated titles
  • Producing print editions of them
In addition to these major changes, I'm also working back through every book, adding a few minor details and occasionally some new content to improve the stories. And I'm exploring the possibility of offering them in other markets besides Amazon's Kindle.

I'm so excited about all of these, and can't wait to show them off to everyone. Please stay posted to see more about my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post ads or links to retail sites, unless the product linked to is referred to in my post. Also, please keep the tone civil and respectful.